Exam Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA)
Following is the Non-Disclosure Agreement that is presented to the examinee during the Certification Exam:
This Google Certification and Non-Disclosure Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into between the examinee ("You") and Google Inc. ("Google") as of the date you click "I agree" below (the "Effective Date").
1. Confidential Information: The content of the Exam, including without limitation, questions, answers, or any communication, including oral communication, regarding or related to the Exam is Google's confidential information ("Confidential Information"). Any disclosure of Confidential Information is a violation of this Agreement and could compromise the integrity and security of the certification program, which certifies educators who have demonstrated the fundamental and advanced skills of implementing Google for Education tools in the classroom. Google makes exams available to You solely for the purpose of demonstrating competency in the content area referenced by the title of this exam. You are expressly prohibited from disclosing, publishing, reproducing, copying, selling, posting, downloading or transmitting any Confidential Information, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, oral or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose.
2. Certification Revocation: If you violate this Agreement or engage in any misconduct, you may be prohibited from taking the Exam and/or any other G Suite Exam; you may be decertified from the Google Certification Program; and/or Google, in its sole discretion, may terminate any applicable business relationship with you.
3. Examples of misconduct and/or misuse of the Exam include but are not limited to:
- Fraudulently impersonating another while taking the Exam.
- Providing or accepting improper assistance.
- Disseminating actual Exam content by any means including, but not limited to, web postings, formal or informal test preparation or discussion groups, reconstruction through memorization or any other method.
- Possession of non-authorized items during the Exam.
- Using unauthorized materials (including brain-dump material and/or unauthorized publication of Exam questions with or without answers) to prepare for the Exam.
- Making notes of any kind during the Exam.
- Removing or attempting to remove Exam material (in any format).
- Intentionally causing a disturbance of any kind during the Exam.
- Modifying and/or altering the results and/or score report for this Exam or any other Exam record.